- We covered over 50km on the most technical ice field on the planet and gained invaluable experience for some of its key areas;
- We studied two of our potential evac routes during the North to South crossing – Paso Marconi and Paso del Viento;
- We confirmed – in practice – our opinion that getting on and off the ice will be the hardest and most dangerous parts of our future expedition;
- We identified the fourth crux area of the icefield – the glaciers flowing between Nunatak Whitte, Nunatak Viedma and the plateau of the ice just south of Cerro Munoz;
- We studied the boundaries and specific conditions of crevasse fields between Paso Marconi, Nunatak Viedma and Paso del Viento;
- We scouted the area around Paso de los Cuatro Glaciares and confirmed our suspicions that the northern part of the icefield will be one of the easier sections;
We owe enormous gratitude to our partners: Skisharki, ACLIMA, CampingRocks.BG, K2 Outdoor, Outsider Магазин, ПИК-3000, GOPRO, Christov.BIO, The Drawer of Veny, Water Horizon
Without their priceless support, this hard mission would have never been possible.